ENT Dental Plastic and Reconstruction Neuro
Get world class Carl Zeiss Surgical Operating Microscopes from DNG Medical
B. Mondal -(91)-98315-44634 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aniruddha Saha -(91)-98315-44635 (email@example.com)
Sagar Chatterjee-(91)-98312-95586 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Below are some of the features of ZEISS OPMI 1FC surgical microscope used for ENT surgery:
- Apocromatic Optics.
- 40 mm Fine Focusing
- Illumination Auto On/Off in Standby mode
- Two Halogen Lamp for better operating facility with Push button lamp change over.
- Maximum Stand and Suspension Arm to carry upto 7 Kg of load hence, optional
- accessories can be attached at any point of time.
- 5-Step Magnification with Brilliant Optics.
- Straight Binocular Tube with 12.5X Eye piece for better magnification and comfort.
- Easy to maneuver and quickly brought into virtually any position.
- Tested model (OPMI1FC) for over 50 years.